It's easy! The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim is through your online account.
It is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the company. Penalties may include imprisonment, fines, and/or denial of insurance benefits.
How Do I File a Claim?
Step 1: Gather Your Documents
To help us process your claim quickly, you will need to provide copies of the itemized veterinary invoice(s), proof of payment/receipt, and detailed medical records (visit history, vet notes, lab results, etc. We are unable to process a claim without your pet’s medical records.
- Itemized, legible veterinary invoice(s)
- Proof of payment
- Detailed medical notes, diagnosis, lab results, etc.
NOTE: Is this is your first claim for your pet, please ask your veterinary hospital to include a copy of your pet's complete medical history with doctor's exam notes and any laboratory results.
Step 2: Fill Out a Claim Form and Upload Copies of Your Documents
The fastest and easiest way to submit your claim is through your online account. You may also email or fax your claim to the contact information listed at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: A Claim Adjuster Will Process Your Claim
Our goal is to process your claim as quickly as possible. We typically process claims within 5 business days. First-time claims may take a bit longer depending on when receive your pet’s medical records.
Electronic/Paperless Claims Submission
- Log into your Odie Member Account from any device.
- Select Claims from the dashboard or menu bar.
- Click on Submit Claim.
- Complete the questionnaire and upload/attach a copy of your documents. Click Submit.
- You're all set! A popup will confirm your claim has been submitted and you will see a new claim line with the status of Submitted.
- Claims Form
- Medical Records
- Paid Invoice
If you experience any difficulties, please contact our Happiness Squad and they can assist you with your claim.